Setting up a Mecurial repository for the code.
- Tracker changed from Feature to Support
At the moment, selecting Mecurial in the list of repository tools on the settings page displays the following message :
Scm command is not available. Please check settings on the administration panel.
I'm guessing this means we need to add or enable Mecurial support to the system ?
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This should be fixed now. Mercurial wasn't installed on the server, but it is now.
Interestingly, I'm not able to change the Status of this bug to "completed". Perhaps you're the only one who can do that? Strange...
- % Done changed from 100 to 50
The source repositories for the sub-projects haven't been created or linked into RedMine yet
Check with Keith, we may be using SVN at ROE rather than Mecurial.
See Issue #39
- Assignee set to Mark Holliman
Not sure where we are with this at the moment.
Stelios and Dave are at ROE next week so we can work on it then.
- Due date set to 06/07/2012
- Start date changed from 01/05/2012 to 06/06/2012
- % Done changed from 50 to 0
- Status changed from New to In progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Emailed Keith with options. Basically it boils down to what level of open access is required, and what level of integration with the current WFAU SVN server is expected.
- Status changed from In progress to Closed
Also available in: Atom